New WBM2 version 18.104.22.168 is available for download.
The new version uses a new lock system that is the same for Windows and Mac users.
All old users will receive automatically a new serial to activate the new version, so please check your email (including the spam folder).
Download the new version from here: http://worldbasketballmanager2.com/freetrial/
Notice that the data editor is missing from the new version. In the next 15 days a completely new data editor will be released as a separate download.
The new data editor that will work on Windows and MacOs, will be super fast, more stable and user friendly.
Version 2.0.17 changes list.
- Added the new database from the research team that includes most of the winter transfers.
- PC and Mac versions use now the same save. You can transfer and continue your game from a Windows to a Mac computer.
- PC and Mac versions have now the same lock system.
- Trial/Demo version is now different. You can play for free until December 14 and then you can activate your game and continue.
- Added the missing “All” filter on Statistics page after the 1st season.
- Fixed the Games value on players’ averages. After first season it was always 1 and the calculations was wrong.
- Close button ( X ) changed in order to do the same action with trial button.
- Fixed a crash on new game. There was an invalid cast exception if the manager’s name was null.
- The game now updates the players’ experience after match for human players.
- On search results, the game now fetches news first and not last.
- Fixed the wrong rendering on player previous clubs text. There was a lot of empty space.
- Fixed a crash on team statistics.
- Added the missing date of birth on players and managers.
- Retired players no longer appear on NT rosters.
- Human managers now age correctly.
- Fixed the bug that allowed the human player to train injured players.
- Team targets now appear correctly at the end of the season.
- Is not that easy anymore to win tournaments just by simulating matches, even if you set Coaching at the maximum (20).
- The game now uses the template database from My Documents location.
- Players with low condition now get injured more often.
- Injured players’ page now updates the same day and not the next.
- Daily transfers are now 200 per day so team rosters will be filled faster.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some National teams to have less or more than 12 players.
- Fixed a minor problem with injured players match roster status.